Our Deluxe Cruising Essentials is a great tool when it comes to cruise preparedness. Whether you are cruising for 3 or 14 nights the SailPak™ Deluxe Cruising Essentials is the best tool for the job to guarantee peace of mind and leave the packing to us.
Included in Deluxe Cruising Essentials:
(4) SailPaK Pool and Beach chair towel clips. These clips are used to secure towels to pool and beach chairs so the towels stay secured to the chair. Cruise ships and beaches can be windy, so these clips ensure a worry free experience. HELPFUL TIP: These clips also can be used to secure stateroom curtains to keep sunlight out
(4) Magnetic Stateroom Hooks. These magnetic hooks attach to the ceiling of all ship staterooms and are perfect for drying cloths in the bathroom or hanging cloths in the bedroom. They provide extra storage space which is needed on most ships.
(1) SailPaK Night Light. Ship staterooms are dark and 95% of modern cruise ships do not have Night lights. Plug this light in to the supplied power strip or in the stateroom bathroom outlet if needed.
(1) Pop Up hamper. Dirty Laundry can become a big problem on cruise ships. the bags provided ship side are normally made out of cheap plastic or paper (even worse) Our heavy duty mesh bag provides a better method for dirty cloths.
(1) SailPaK Canvas Laundry Bag. Perfect for separating dirty cloths when arriving back to port while containing any odors.
(2) SailPaK World's Best Cruising Lanyard's. Leave the wallet and keys in the safe with our SailPak™ Lanyard. This allows you to carry the only thing you need on your next cruise which is your all in one room card. The room card acts as your ID, credit card and room key.
(2) SailPaK Waterproof universal Phone case. Our completly waterproof universal Phone case lets you carry your phone with you all day at the pool or beach. Fits all phones up to a 6” screen size.
(4) SailPaK Cruise Luggage Tags. Our durable PVC Luggage tags with stainless steel attachment string are a number one must have. Many people have reported losing luggage due to the cheap paper printed cruise tags that cruise lines provide.